Mental Health Forums

Hate this time of year

Tray

Well, I wish you a happy birthday..........and you can tell me to f**k off, or not. Be yourself.

All the best

Kim

Thank you kim  i just alwqys feel i have to be happy for everyone else. I wana curl up in bed a sleep my way throu it x

Maybe you can have a second birthday (if the Queen can have one, why can't we?!) where you can just curl up and spend the day how you'd like.  I know what you mean about the pressure to be happy, just try and grin and bear it as much as you can.  And happy birthday, for when you get the one you want :)

Im home alone now so can just be the real me for a bit. Was suppose to be going out tonite. Dont think thats happenin now. Had a row wiv my mate last nite. She aint txt. I aint txtin her. I found out after she went ahe told her bf she had no intention of coming out tonite. Why lie to me? I no she aint got no money. That wouldnt be an issue she knows that but i would have thought she could be honest wiv me. Like in the other post i think that friendship has now completly gone and all i feel is nothing for it. I literally feel nothing. 

Archived