Mental Health Forums

read me

Hugin

can someone please help me, (a little advice}i know you have probably heard this before but i think im going to go out right now and test my abilities i have the urge to kill and i have a huge obsessesion with death i cant help what thoughts go through my sick head i know im bad , i cant help it im staring at my pissed up boyfriend and all i want to do is drive a knife right through his neck i need to stop i  have been to prison before i was so close to killing someone then, what do i do now

Dear Hugin,

Its sounds like youre dealing with a lot of anger inside. I think what you need to do is deal with that in a different way.

Your wanting to kill is not on!  You will take a life and ruien the lives of the family and friends of that person. You will also be in jail for the rest of your life.

So my advise is to resist the urge and to get help asap with this, you need help in dealing with this anger and this obsession with death. I urge you to get help inmmidiatly. If you feel this urge strongly call your GP or after hours GP right now and express this urge and having almost done it before. He/she can get you the right help.

Lily

they dont do anything im 27 now  and ive been seeing them since i was 13. i thought if it had consumed me i would of done it by now. so maybe it is just an un healthy thought that i have to learn to live with. Thanks for your advice, i suppose thinking about it is a lot better than doing it. hopefully i do not loose my cool like i did in the past which lead to my stay in prison but he had abused a girl and my anger was just .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Hugin,

I too have rageful and frightening thoughts. But I have learnt to realise that that is all they are.....thoughts. We do not have to act on them.

It helps me, when I have these intrusive rageful thoughts to take a step back and try and find the trigger. I often find that my rage comes from frustration with another situation that may be going on in my life. That knowledge helps me to 'ride' the rage out.

Please be open to your support network about these thoughts. I did and i got help with dealing with them.

I hope you find some peace from theses thoughts and feelings.

All the best

Kim

Archived