Mental Health Forums

Love your Bpd friend

Omedal1

You may like to show this to your partners friends family with love xxLove your Bpd friend 
Piaf in her innocent years was a joyful living young girl then the addictions and mental illness came and she went wild Please sign this petition to grow the supoort for me to do the breakdowns and panic attacks on the stage thanks xx"Love your Bpd" if you have a friend or relations or neighbour like us with Bpd please please please love them love them to the moon and back the way they shouid have been loved by their mum but she couidnt because she was also sick. We are like China dolls we break in your hands and you have to pick us up bit and put us together again. I am one of these people I had 5 years of inner peace and sanity after my treatment n the Therapeutic community Then I was so happy so focused so together like you the normal people in the world I started to work ran theatre got great feedback reviews did the breakdowns on stage I forgot about the loss the unbearable feelings of not fitting in Then dad fell 4 months ago and my world shattered he didn’t know me Bpd was back I used the tools even when dad thought I was comjng to marry him even when my family snubbed me and did what they wanted without even consulting me then dad died and since then I am again that China doll without the structure the love the kindness and when I mean love if you chose to be with a Bpd like me then you can never love enough And we are amazing creative beings people like us I believe are enlightened we are stigmatised by society and we can’t cope I can’t cope I am so scared with out my dad and I am also grieving mum and all I ask is for the structure of my work again to be able to use the God given talents I have to stay sane to do the breakdowns on the stage not off so that’s what my petition is for for us for the Bpd who no one wants ,branded a criminal just because we were never loved properly as children and it’s Not Our Fault!!!!!!!! Its not we are hurt and sad and vulnerable and we would rather cut holes into ourselves then hurt you the healthy ones the lucky ones. Please treat us at times like China dolls. Please try to understand how much it hurts inside as we are little porcupines our little spikes turn outwards in words and rage then we hurt ourself more Healthy normal you are so lucky ! Thank God every day that you are not us and love us more than is possible that is the only way you can bring us back to life bit by bit piece by piece slowly slowly thank you xx Please sign my petition Thank you for signing Need another 400 to get fundraising Can you tag your friends to sign? Xxx https://www.change.org/p/bbc-get-laurene-on-the-media-despite-her-age-and-bpd?recruiter=178030379&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink&recuruit_context=copylink_long

Archived