Mental Health Forums

im new and lost

hippiehousewife

Hey im 29 i have 3 children, ive struggled with my mental health since i was 11 , ive been diagnosed with depression and anxiety with paranoia for 12 years now . i dont know what else to say

Yes welcome, lots of insight around here and a good bunch :). Always ready to offer advice but can't guarantee its quality!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello im new too on here anyways not to mental health, and how do you know they wasnt just talking about you when they said you had paranoia? lol sorry only messing my soh as always been wacky mental health just made it wackier lol, Not preaching as far from religious but we all stronger than we think or know, trouble with mental health only those who have suffered knows just how tiring and exhausting it is fighting it, try and find the things that make you giggle like proper belly giggle and yes i know thats hard to sometimes, mine is only fools and also at the mo the film superfast just makes me giggle,

• 3 weeks later...

Hippiehousewife, 

I really feel for you, It must be so hard everyday to have kids and still have to deal with how you feel..., I struggle on a daily basis just to get out of bed and get going when I'm feeling down to have 3 children that requires a lot of strength even if you don't feel strong. I hate it when people tell me how strong I am when I don't feel it... (this sounds cheesy) but love is the biggest and the most powerful thing that can drive us to achieve and bring us back even from the lowest points of our lives, I truly believe that.  Have you ever tried guided meditation for anxiety? it's really helped me relax at night times when I'm most stressed as I worry about waking up or even getting up. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived