Mental Health Forums

Lighting tomorrow with today! ..or at least trying to.

MintyMary

I suffer from BPD and WAS in a toxic relationship which fueled my anxiety and depression for a long time. Now I'm trying to move forward for myself by focusing on my future. I've learned recently that there is always hope. Things of note: My feet are much too small for my height, and thus I tip over often and easily. (Don't question it, ha) I make jokes to cover my pain. (obviously) And I'm into all kinds of nerdy things.

Just looking for some friends who i can relate too, and a place I can vent when things become too much. Nice to meet you all!

On 19/11/2016 at 6:17 PM, MintyMary said:

I suffer from BPD and WAS in a toxic relationship which fueled my anxiety and depression for a long time. Now I'm trying to move forward for myself by focusing on my future. I've learned recently that there is always hope. Things of note: My feet are much too small for my height, and thus I tip over often and easily. (Don't question it, ha) I make jokes to cover my pain. (obviously) And I'm into all kinds of nerdy things.

Just looking for some friends who i can relate too, and a place I can vent when things become too much. Nice to meet you all!

I have also been in a toxic relationship that brought out all the worst parts of myself that I thought were concealed. It's really hard to find hope again and try to live and fight for yourself, that's what I'm struggling with at the moment is finding out who I am and what I want. Hope is the only thing keeping me going and although very sad that so many of us suffer with emotional pain day in day out,  I'm glad that I found this forum and found people that probably can empathise with how truly hard it is to suffer with BPD.  

so hey...

I like cats (particularly fluffy ones), movies... especially sci-fi and I'm obsessed with music!

Nice to meet you MintyMary, my feet are far too big for my height, so I feel happy to have an opposite 

Welcome to the forums, Im a returning oldie but have lost touch with the site for a while, so Im kinda a newbie again

Hello x

Archived