Mental Health Forums

Re-introduction

DaisyChain

Hi there, my name is DaisyChain and was once flowergirl.  

I havent visited the forums for about 18 months as my life has been very busy, and fairly stable.  

Just wanted to say hello to members old and new, I'd kind of like to stick around for a while again, and hopefully give as well as receive help where I can.

I've had mental health issues (bpd, complex PTSD) for most of my life and also suffer with fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis and possibly narcolepsy (under investigation at the moment).  I have a trauma related past and am due to begin trauma therapy in the new year some time.  I used to have dependence on alcohol, but fortunately it is no longer an issue for me and have been out of my abusive marriage for now over 3 years. Mental health wise I have been doing okay for a while now and SH free for 6 months.

Pleased to meet you all and I shall try and catch up a little with people that I knew before and get to know newbies too.

With love, Daisy x

Hi walker, its lovely to hear from you, a familiar face :), thank you so much for your encouragement.  I guess once I knew I didnt want to be like I had been it was easy for me with the drink to cut it out, but it had to be totally at first.  I have lapsed a couple of times, but I remember why I stopped and that is enough for me.  The dark days are the hardest. 

Thankyou for the welcome back x

Alright DaisyChain, HUGE well done with the drinking Daisy and also being SH free for 6 months thats awesome!!!...

Glad things have been fairly stable for you, As you deserve it...

Archived