Mental Health Forums

Your best tips for surviving the holiday season

MintyMary

How do you deal with anxiety and stress of the holiday? Normally I'm plunging into baking when the holidays arrive as an escape, but this year has been especially overwhelming. Do you have any tips on how best to manage anxiety? Please share!

Planning!

Anxiety and stress, usually happens when things are thrown at me at the last minute or me saying yes to everyone else's needs and not saying NO! Today is my rest day! 

If you have to face family that you don't really want to. Plan the timing out, keep the conversation chatty but short.

Look forward to the simple things. set a side the mince pie and baileys moments on a calender.  

Do something you enjoy every day. if it's watch an episode of Fraser or corrie. switch the phone off and relax.

Long hot bath, sooth the day away with smellies and steam.

Reward yourself. buy yourself a Xmas present that is just for you. a book, a jigsaw, a dvd. it's selfish but santa does understand.

Sleep, an obvious thing with mental health is proper sleep. a bedtime routine. hot milk, a book or an old movie on your TV or tablet. 

Finally just enjoy, it is just Christmas, January 1st just put everything away and make 2017 the best year yet. bucket list! for the year. plan a holiday. get a new haircut.

Good Luck

Marc

• 4 weeks later...

Pharmascience product Health Gainer for Gain Calories in Human Body .

For weight gain and and needs more calorie going back to the factor that you take pharmascience health gainer product for so many calories to build muscle effectively, weight gainers come in a variety of different calorie levels, so be sure to match an appropriate one to your needs :- For More Visit.

.............................................................................................................

Health Gainer

• 7 months later...

Pharmascience Health Gainer for Weight gain

Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .

For more visit

Weight Gainer

Archived