Mental Health Forums

Been away awhile

smokey_1_uk

Hi All

Been away for a few years, was amazed by the support I got before and I think I was able to help in a small way. Made friends but have lost touch with everyone. 

Life moves on as we all know and I hate anyone to think I only come back in a crisis but things have really been getting on top of me lately. My wife died 5 years ago. It was sudden and very shocking. I've retired from my career ( young, but one of those time served pensions) and now find myself drifting with no direction looking for all those dangerous situations that got me into so much trouble before. Bit of a lost soul really. So now I'm back looking for a shoulder or two. 

Hi, I'm pretty new here myself, but welcome back to the forum. My Dad recently retired and is now totally into cryptic crossword compiling. :P So, there's probably not much chance of him getting into trouble but then I never know if that's really a good thing or not. I hope you find the company & support you're looking for.

Hi

I am new here too.

I had a bit of crash landing this summer when my husband of 26 years (we met in the first few weeks of University 32 years ago) decided he was gay and moved out to live with his 25 year old boyfriend.

Struggling with our children still seeing him. I wish he had died then we would all be grieving together. He wants a divorce but I do not but I have to give him what he wants because most of our assets are in his name. Believe it or not, gay infidelity is not even counted as adultery!

I am really struggling to pull out of the nose dive.

Archived