Mental Health Forums

Depressed and stressed

lulu2015

I recently found out that my boyfriends sister is pregnant. This should be very happy news but its left me depressed and stressed. Its an unplanned pregnancy and she has been with the father for just under a year, they are happy together, but he has a kid from a previous relationship who he has not seen since being in this new relationship. Also they currently dont have a baby friendly place to live, so need to move asap, and she has always been very vocal about how she hates kids so its quite a turn around to suddenly be having one. I, on the other hand, have always loved kids, but not in a position to have kids yet. I should be happy for my boyfriends sister but instead it makes me depressed and frustrated that someone who is clearly in no better position to have a kid than me is having one (with the support of all her family). Also it brings up a lot of past issues, due to the fact I had an abortion years ago. Its frustrating to have to listen to all the baby talk amongst my boyfriends family and i feel like its affecting my relationship with them, despite the fact I have always got on well with them. It feels like im not a part of that family anymore as im the only one with no real connection to the baby. 

• 2 months later...

Phytoscience Double stemcell 100% orginal product works incurable disease and organ.

We have about double stem cell in succession is extremely significant Stem cell treatment is by far the biggest of the medicinal world and the mainly important discovery techniques by which to treat terminal diseases and organ. Reconstruction was made possible.

For more visit

Phytoscience

Archived