Mental Health Forums

Hey Everyone!

Pand3mic

Hey all!

I'm Nicole, better known by my internet alias Pand3mic.

I'm eighteen years old with a long list of severe mental illnesses. I was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety at age ten, obsessive-compulsive disorder at age twelve, and I'm in the process of getting a diagnosis for borderline personality disorder, which I very much fit the bill for.

Dysfunctional brain aside, I'm a second year university student in Ontario, Canada. I'm studying forensic anthropology, and I'm generally a huge nerd for all things science/social science related. In my free time I love to read, play video games, and roleplay online. I'm also an animal lover and currently have a dog, a rabbit, and several fish!

I joined this forum because I've really been struggling with my mental stuff lately and I thought having a community that understands what I'm going through, and that I can contribute to as well, might help with that. I'm still seeking professional help, but I'm hoping that this makes managing my symptoms easier for me in the future, and that I can make some friends in the process! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nicole

Welcome to the forum. You will meet some truly wonderful. caring and empathetic people here.

BTW , what is Forensic Anthropology? It sounds fascinating.

All the best,

Kim

Archived