Mental Health Forums

Hi I just joined,hope you are all doing ok!

Rubyblue

Hi I am Rubyblue,I hope you are all well,I have a diagnosed mental illness,anxiety and depression in addition and also have physical illnesses.

I live alone,I have other family members who live elsewhere.

I am hoping to share my experiences and feeling here and get to know people,support others and get support for myself.

I am in the UK,is this forum based in the UK?

How does someone get to know people on this forum.

I would love to hear from some of you.

Please reply if you can I'd like to meet you.

Hi Ruby

im in the U.K. (North London) I've shared experiences here with friends from all over the world but there are many Brits here. 

Its not the place for instant replies as many, such as me, drift in and out when the need grabs us. Great place for support and a virtual shoulder. Sorry to hear you have a lot on your plate. Hope you find what your looking for. 

Hi,

I'm new here too and looking to make friends with people who share similar experiences to me. Im also from the UK :)

I've been looking to find somewhere online as a bit of support, for both giving support and looking for it, as there are no support groups locally outside of my work hours.

Thanks to you both Smoky and EmmJay for your replies.I am from the UK too South East England.I also am popping in when the need grabs me.

I like to give others support and also need some myself at times,though I keep going through all my ailments cos I have done like forever now,so am used to the struggle.

I mainly struggle with anxiety and depression and other physical ailments,I have also been diagnosed with Schizoaffective depressive disorder.

It is a lot to handle at times.I just left another forum cos I didn't get on with the staff there.I was on it for four years,so it is quite a change coming to a different place.

I am glad to meet you both:)

Archived