Mental Health Forums

Diabetes and bingeing on chocolate

totalwar

I have Diabetes and have BPD I find it really difficult at times to stick to a  sensible  diet.I  binge  On sugary food as a way of hurting myself and stop taking meds as well.At the moment I'm taking meds for my Diabetes but still binge on chocolate even I know it really bad for me.I think I comfort eating.i suffering from depression at the moment.which makes it worse for me because on antidepressants.

• 1 month later...

The main reason for your depression is, insufficient blood flow to your Membrane (Brain upper part). For this you need to take any diet to balance your 7 hormones. If they are balanced perfectly, then you wouldnt have to worry about your depression or high blood sugar. Btw, are you taking any medication for your HBS? If not, then you must start taking.

Coming to diet, i am referring this URL as perfect diet : http://besthcgdropswebsite.com/hcg-diet/

Yes taking medication my diabetes now at the moment.on antidepressants and Dr changed to different meds and the need to eat chocolate is not so strong at the moment.Thanks for the reply.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived