Mental Health Forums

Hello..

Nella

Hi... Let's try this site, now.. Hopefully people are nicer here, and more caring.

I'm a girl. Have social anxiety (just anxiety?.. I sometimes can't sleep because I worry too much, but I guess every normal person would worry if they were in the same position I am..) , depersonalization, derealization, dermatillomania (Usually pick lips until they bleed..), what I would call depression, or some mild form of it, I don't know, since I lied at those tests.. I made everything "milder" than it really is... I lied because I was afraid...

I guess I'm here to find some friends, but I know I will fail, like I always do. It's funny, why am I even trying?.. I tried sites like many times already.. I would be too scared to post anything, and if I did post something, it would be ignored by everyone.. So in the end, I would just lurk there..Enough of that.. Let's try again..

..So.. Hello everyone.

Alright and welcome Nella, You might of guessed already but this forum is very quiet these days, But you do get the odd people on here, So do not fear/worry if your post does not get a reply straight the way, It's just real slow these days...

Hi Nella

yes this is a quiet forum these days but there are a few "lurkers" that pop in fairly frequently. 

Dont worry though. The regulars are very friendly, tolirant and understanding. 

Chat away. We won't bite lol

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Nella, it is true it is a very slow site anymore, but if you can look past that I think you will see that the handful of about are plenty nice.

Archived