Mental Health Forums

Who is active? Read me!

CrippleAndStarfish

Who's active here these days? 

If you're online, pop in here and say hello! :)

I was browsing the humour subforum, and noticed a lot of the older posts that were a fab distraction are archived now. I was thinking I could start them up again as new posts, if there were anyone who would like to join in? :)

Try to get this forum feeling alive again!! 

Anything else that any of you could suggest that would make it feel more like a safe little haven where you could come for support and distraction and maybe a little bit of a laugh at a time when it's much-needed? Tell me here! 

Mwah,

Crip

xoxo

I only recently came back here and what I've noticed is that a lot of the regulars are no longer active. I don't know what happened. Why have so many left the forum?? It's kind of sad. I know there's no way of recapturing the past but i would love that old vibe back. I just don't know how to get that feeling going.

Thanks for starting this topic. Maybe it will start a new wave of interaction :)

Eagleheart! How the blummin' 'eck are you?! So good to see you around! :)

I think the nature of MH is cyclical, so it may be a case of us all just missing each other over the years, as our health waxes and wanes, so we don't check back at the same periods. And of course, there are some wonderful inspirations too where our Oldies have managed to stay stable and well and no longer feel the need to be here. Such is life, I suppose, but hopefully if there are a few of us about and interested then we can kick start this again! Xx

if the forum looks up to date I think that's a good start. I notice there's plenty of guests online at night (I come on mainly in the super early AMs) so people are about, but who wants to post in a forum where it's unlikely to get m/any replies and the last post was last year?

thing is I'm crap at support and advice etc, so part of me wants to go reply to everyone in each section, say the last two pages worth of threads, but I haven't got a clue what to say. If we all made an effort with it though it should look way more up to date overall, which should encourage more posters

chat room keeps kicking me out for being idle so sitting alone in there is a pain in the arse. I'll definitely keep going in there though in the hopes someone will join me!

i think what happens is, people come here get regular and then they dont want it to become a permanent part of their life so they leave.. which is understandable HOWEVER I think theres a lot of value in there being like minded people here to support people when they feel alone. 

Archived