Mental Health Forums

Just joined

C_J

Hi everyone.

I'm CJ. I'm 26, and I've been diagnosed with BPD for about 7 years. Most of the time I'm generally quite high functioning, although it takes a lot of energy to be okay. I'm currently on Venlafaxine, which works better than anything else I've tried. I'm currently in the process of trying to get talking therapy, and considering getting counselling privately and somehow afford it. I moved to a new city last year so I'm struggling with feeling alone, and that's why I joined these forums. I live with my partner who I love very much but, through both our faults perhaps, I don't feel very emotionally supported. So I guess, I'm hoping to find people who understand what it's like to live with this and maybe be there for each other. 

So, yeah. Hi. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 08/04/2017 at 8:32 PM, C_J said:

Hi everyone.

I'm CJ. I'm 26, and I've been diagnosed with BPD for about 7 years. Most of the time I'm generally quite high functioning, although it takes a lot of energy to be okay. I'm currently on Venlafaxine, which works better than anything else I've tried. I'm currently in the process of trying to get talking therapy, and considering getting counselling privately and somehow afford it. I moved to a new city last year so I'm struggling with feeling alone, and that's why I joined these forums. I live with my partner who I love very much but, through both our faults perhaps, I don't feel very emotionally supported. So I guess, I'm hoping to find people who understand what it's like to live with this and maybe be there for each other. 

So, yeah. Hi. :)

Hey CJ,

I am 36 and was diagnosed with BPD 5 years ago.I have a partner who I love very much but it's hard for her to understand my condition and I feel alone,isolated and misunderstood at times:( I have joined this forum in hope of finding likeminded people.

So hi and hope you reply:)

Archived