Mental Health Forums

In hospital

Loulou04

Hi I'm Louise im currently in hospital and starting my journey of recovery.  I'm diagnosed with BPD.  I would like to introduce you to what's it's like to be in hospital - Anyone that is scared please read on...

I've been here since January so 4 months now .  I've been helped tremendously.  I dare say at first I was scared but now I'm really looking forward to a future I never could see .   I'm still struggling some days but I find ways of coping.  I also havean eating disorder which again I'm recovering from.

I'll be happy to hear about your journeys 

Lou

X

On 27/04/2017 at 3:51 AM, Loulou04 said:

Hi I'm Louise im currently in hospital and starting my journey of recovery.  I'm diagnosed with BPD.  I would like to introduce you to what's it's like to be in hospital - Anyone that is scared please read on...

I've been here since January so 4 months now .  I've been helped tremendously.  I dare say at first I was scared but now I'm really looking forward to a future I never could see .   I'm still struggling some days but I find ways of coping.  I also havean eating disorder which again I'm recovering from.

I'll be happy to hear about your journeys 

Lou

X

Hi Louise,

Glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery.

Would you mind sharing how you cope with the tougher days?

Much love,

RSxo

Archived