Mental Health Forums

I really hate nerds but I don't want to!

loverofcreation

I've taken a benzo to get me relaxed/pass out so my spelling me be a little funny cause its kicking hin. 

anyway when i was young my mother told me to stay away from nerds and that nerds aren't normal so stop hanging with stupid nerds. as I got older I grew to hate nerds since I discovered that I enjoyed bullying them emotionally and fantasize about doing it physically (wont goi nto detail) i tried to befriend a nerd named Joe and he was a really ncie guy but i felt embarassed seeing him like i was naughty for hanging around nerds like Joe. 

i seem to get angry at nerds being popular, for example even if it's a cartoon nerd that a lot of peoplel ike, that'll annoy me and anger me. It also very much angers me when nerds are making my day to day life be much more scary than it already is for example drones, nuclear bombs, computerized cars that can runaway due to a computer glitch, IOT, among other things and nerds are the ones who push these things i don't view nerds as good. maybe nerds were good in the early 1900s when they were contributing medicines but now? I think nerds are bad.. I was getting so stressed out with my hatred and also I'm in my house I'm now allowed to show emotions if I do I get degraded and I've had enough passive aggression today as it is

even when i see my doctor whose a nerd (and by nerd i mean he looks the part too) i feel uncomfortable and just seeing one walking down the street makes me feel ''grossed out''? and just uncomfortable. 

I mean I do find nerds cute, but then my mind goes back to just despising them and wanting to really hurt them. saddish.gif

I'll have fantasies where a bunch of nerds will be really small and I'd torture them to death. Like insects. I mean I do find nerds cute, but then my mind goes back to just despising them and wanting to really hurt them.

Are these nerds going to force me to buy a ''smart home'' and computerized car so I have no freedom of being in charge of anything and risk dying because of it? Will nerds imprison us for not complying to their new world order? This shit is why I have to take Prozac and multiple sedatives a day just to keep me from going on a rampage.

Archived