Mental Health Forums

yoooo :)

mocha

Hey there!

I'm new to the site so I thought I'd greet you all before joining in.

I have asperger's syndrome and an on/off history with anxiety and depression.

I've recently left uni without totally completing my course...and my self esteem is just really low at the moment and I've been looking for a small community where I can be myself and interact with others. Half the time I think I spiral downwards just because I'm bored and lonely but who knows lol 

I am usually an outwardly cheerful and friendly person, so don't be afraid to chat with me about anything, even if its totally random. 

Hi this place is pretty dead so do not expect too much from the place, apparently it was a lively place sometime ago

i think many folk did come here to moan about stuff, so if no one is here then maybe its a good thing

maybe all the talkers are now recovered successful outcomes or maybe they killed themselves who knows

what i have learned is that you should type "trigger warning" before you begin then you will not offend anyone

Mocha, hope you find whatever it is you're looking for, chin up don't let them get you down

Alright Mocha, Welcome to the forum; It is a very quiet place but we still have members who come on, So feel free to post away and hopefully you get the support/info you may need/want... 

Do not feel to disheartened if a post goes unanswered or takes a while to be answered as we may not know what to say or struggling ourselves to be able to help you at that time... 

Hi Mocha!

Welcome to the forum! I also have Asperger's, but fortunately a somewhat high-functioning version.

Are you currently receiving professional help and/or medication for anxiety and depression?

Much love <3

Archived