Mental Health Forums

New and scared

pinkpixie1990

Hi all, I am new to this, both the forum and my diagnosis. I have 2 diagnosis's, bipolar type 2 and borderline personality disorder. I'm currently very paranoid that people are trying to kill me and hurt me and I have been seeing people and hearing things that aren't there for other people and this is really scaring me as its making me think that my hubby is going to leave me as he thinks I am unwell. Im also scared of the people that I can see and hear following me. its like torment being inside me right now and I want it all to stop.

Hi RSxo,

i am on fluoxetine and aripiprazole and my gp has given me some lorazepam for when it all gets too much but i can only take it twice a day. I also see my care coordinator weekly at the moment xx

Hi pinkpixie1990,

Glad to hear you've been getting professional help - getting a helping hand can often be the key to recovery, so hope that is working for you. I know it's a scary time you're going through, but know that this isn't irreversible. You can resolve this, and you can live a happier life. Keep that in mind as the long-term goal - it won't always be easy given how much this can shake you, but keep striving for that happy life, and it will come! x

Much love <3

Archived