Mental Health Forums

I have no idea what to do anymore-

Miyaru

I've been diagnosed with sever depression and General Anxiety a while back and I'm currently taking 2 medications - 1 for each - and I don't feel sad or particularly unhappy? I have kept my grades up to all A's lately which is such a load off me and have even been able to participate in class disccussions without going into a panic state - things are pretty great in terms regarding myself - however I don't really feel happy either?  Feel hollow and the only thing inside me is physical pain. I can feel my pulse in my head, I break out in hives often from stress, and my muscles ache - in the day its not so bad for some reason but slowly as night comes I fee sicker and sicker and end up feeing as if I have the flu. The only other thing I can compare it to most accurately is how you feel after having a sever crying episode - like your head pounding and your eyes feeling like they're going to pop out of your skull type thing, only I feel it and I have not cried-

It's so so so painful and ends up causing me all this unnecessary anxiety - this is the best I've been stress wise in almost 4 years so I don't understand why the pain is so bad as if my stress is through the roof. I just want it to stop- I've tried all those lil things like take a warm shower/bath, listen to soft music, light those anxiety reducing salt candles, eat warm food/drink etc and nothing seems to help.

Your pains etc sound quite like how I felt before I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Perhaps a visit to your GP is worth a try and ask about being referred to a rheumatologist to look into the possibility of having fibromyalgia.

I hope you can find some answers.

Archived