Mental Health Forums

Narcissistic Mother

DieAnotherDay20

I'm getting to the point where I'm feeling suicidal. My Mother (Suffers from a Thyroid Condition) She blames all these things on that, She's a massive Narcissist. She only acknowledges past mistakes, you may think that's a good thing But accuses you of bringing up the past and starts crying. I've been dealing with Mental Issues for around 11 months now, Yet I can't talk to her about it, She says I can (And she does listen) but halfway forces her ''Truth'' Into it. She Just refuses to let me be who I really am. She makes me feel demonic or evil. I'm none of those things, When I was 11 she told me we were moving cities, No discussion though, I mean there was but her side only, Nothing for me to evaluate or consider. I was told by my stepfather that she must tell me if we want to move back we can, She kept that from me. Brought her alcoholic tendencies here. I hardly ever go out, She points out my flaws, I wish I could move away with another family member, But she does everything in her power to twist their thoughts or make me seems horrible. I need out HELP!. She cries and makes me feel horrible and like I can't leave. Everyone is leaving or has left her including my older Brother many years ago :( She's emotionally and mentally abusive. No-One truly acknowledges how bad it became. :( And not to mention the personality shifts from one nasty person, to a lovely but creepy person. She breaks down if i were to call her a narcissist or that she's wrong in any small way. She admits one thing to cover it up with another but all comes back to her ''thyroid''

Archived