Mental Health Forums

How Can I sort out some issues that I have no idea how to resolve

fabbychic

Diagnosed with BPD five years ago, spent that time learning what triggers me, what causes me to be a psycho, what causes me to allow people to abuse me and me accept it. Decided I can't trust myself and have to remain single with no friends as all emotional stuff causes me problems.

I have realised that from 14 to 47 my life was lived due to my disorder, that I ruined my kids lives, that I got shit on, married the guy who beat the crap out of me. etc.,

I won't think about it though because going backwards causes depression.

But how can I stop spending money on shit I don't need I get the stomach thing like must have and do anything to get it, then never use and sell it. What does that?

How can I tell my kids and get them to understand I was sick as one has disowned me?

I now have a bit of a drug problem but only when Ive got money and its to help me sort my stuff out as don't have any one to talk to or family. Who can help as the doctor did not want to

• 1 month later...

Hi, no one gets me either so I am with you. 

I have learned to live a lie. Tell everyone you're completely fixed now so that everyone else can get on with their lives - thank god they can - hey who gives a shit about you? IT at least makes them all believe you're normal..

As for you, see my other post - no one talks about my attempted suicide - it clearly never happened in the normal world.

Just seems there is no space in this world for anything that doesn't fit in - we have to make space for it before it becomes too painful for all of us weirdos.

x

Archived