Mental Health Forums

Bpd and mental illness

Dedus

I am going to fucking write about it !

Mental illness (omg ) I hear you all shout !
Not another sob story , life is hard enough without having to listen and read about these damaged freaks , ( stay away from them kids ) they are nuts , and you will catch it if you talk to them ! 
( so you are depressed who gives a shit ) my life is great and I am happy , so go and be fucking suicidal somewhere far away from happy normal people !

People like me become ostracised from the mainstream , or get tagged and labeled as freaks , because we can't wear the happy smile of false contentment , we choose to be alone , rather than pretend we are part of some true man show , called media sites !

Taking snapshots of every fucking single thing we do in our lives , from waking up in the morning , to when we go to the loo, I phones superglued to our hands !

Anything to be popular and get attention , we scream ( LIKE ME ) 
A million comments and likes back up the bullshit we portray , like performing seals in a fucking circus , and you call me a freak !

I suffer with mental illness , I don't smile too much , talk that often , do fb , and yes I am on my own a lot , I cut myself , pop pills , tear at my hair , burn and inflict cruelty on my body and mind , I cry , scream , hide in the dark corner of my room , in the foetal position , too far gone to ask for help , just someone to care , hold me , give a shit !

Ok so I am not miss perfect , I haven't any friends , but I am alive and trying so fucking hard to stay alive , while the majority of the world judges me !

I am scared all the time , of each new day , I have panic attacks , anxiety attacks , my life is ( will I survive another day ) no I do want sympathy , I just want you to know I am a human being just like you , and I have feelings and emotions , just take the time please , before you judge me as a freak , because I done fit in , don't speak , 

Live your media lives by all means , but don't believe for a second it's real ! 
Because when you find yourself wanting a hug, and you look around for one of those million friends , you will find they don't give a shit , never did , because you are now me , a freak a pig , how does it feel , ( REAL)

IMG_0025.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived