Mental Health Forums

Hi, I'm new

Sahara

Hi,

I'm a 15-year-old girl who lives in the metropolitan area. I have gone to private school all my life and live a very sheltered life. I live with my two parents, two sisters and one brother. My parents are doing their best to help me but due to stigma again mental health disorders that isn't  much. My siblings don't know much about my mental struggles but they do know that I'm hard to live with due to mood swings, irritability, and anxiety. 

I've technically never been diagnosed with anything but after some research, I think that  I may have BPD or bipolar 2. My mental health struggle began when I was 13, they started with an ending disorder than depression and now these mood swings. 

I have learned many life lessons from this part of my life journey, including the importance of attitude and self-love, and I am hoping that my final lessons will be learning to receive help from others (in order to learn to cope with my mental illness and live my life to the fullest) and give over the lesson I have learned. I joined this forum in the hope to do both.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived