Mental Health Forums

Anxiety and stress from bullying

riley1982

Hi i was getting bullied at my work place for nearly 2 years there were two staff members who one kept sniping/digging at everything.

So i stopped telling them personal things i was always polite and talk about work to them.

They moaned at the boss as his car was third party not fully comp then he updated to fully comp they moaned he didn't need to update its a waste of money.

That is one example.

The guy would shout daily verbally abuse me if i keep my head down and work he would shout you are in a mood when i said i am not he would shout you are.

He has followed me outside of work before for 3 miles and the next day he started ranting at me.

Towards the end he kept physically trying to push me into a actual fight when i done nothing wrong.

It got so bad i dreaded going into work when i would pull up the nerves i was getting chest pains i ended up just leaving and getting a new job.

Then when i started standing up to the guy by asking him not to speak to me in that way he started using intimidating tactics.

Shouting over what i eat drink what i do outside of work that is why i stopped telling them things.

I was off work with a sick note for a month i got a weekly sick note. 

Archived