Mental Health Forums

Anyone remember me?

addy2

Hi all, I was on here years ago but haven’t been around for a while, sadly I’m back because a fb friend ended her life and I am sure I met here from on here but I can’t remember her user name. Life’s been tough  for anyone who knows me will know my partner was abusive and things were bad. We’ve been soar. Almost four weeks now, been living apart since October when social services removed him. I have a non molestation order against him and he has supervised contact with the youngest as the rest won’t see him. Turns out he has naracissist pd he has to be the cruelest person I’ve ever met I feel like the 20 years I was with him was all a lie and I am heartbroken. I hope some of my old friends are still here I hope your all ok? 

Hi Addy2,

I don't recall you myself, but as ex partners go....like yours mine was particularly very cruel, So much so I had to leave and get abroad to find safety from her, she is one very disturbed individual. Problem is she has the kids . She was mentally and physically aggressive towards me for over 4 years and its me with BPD, she just settled into her controlling position as my carer therefore I was unable to chat to the mental health team about the abuse I suffered as she was always present keeping me in check.

I'm sorry you recently lost a friend and I hope your life turns around for you and you begin to live your life again too.

Best Regards

Wilcombebolger

Hi addy! How could I not remember you?! 

So sad about Tink :'( it's shaken a lot of us oldtimers and brought quite a few of us back to the forum, I see!!

glad to hear that you and kids are free and safe - narcs are awful, truly awful. The abuse is....something else! You are so strong to have gotten to this point now where you are free - but then, you have always had that warrior spirit! So proud of you. Sending you love, as always, J <3

I remember you! I've just made a new account because I couldn't remember my old one, haven't been on here for a few years (and now I've just searched for myself on here I'm highly embarrassed by my old posts). I'm sorry you've been through some difficulties but it's nice that you've returned here. 

Hi I am so glad some of you are still here. It’s so sad crippleandstarfish, was Tink her username? I couldn’t remember but I know I met her here. Yeah the abuse has been awful and what’s worse is I didn’t see it, I could have lost my kids over him. He’s still telling everyone it’s me who was abusive and I don’t let him see his kids, it was social services who made him leave and stop his contact but he’s very charming and I know a lot of people believe him. Itd very hard some days and I wonder how I will ever get through but my kids keep me going. Hi Possum what was ur name before? Xx 

Hi Addy, I was Bigmouth Strikes Again (took me a while to remember!) I hung around on here until somewhen around 2014 - maybe 2015 at the latest? I think I wrote a ton of whingey posts ha! 

Archived