Mental Health Forums

Quetiapine

Joost

It saw psychosis, schizo-affective, bipolair and schizophrenia appear on paper. It is favored, it understands the intention, but it is not true. It is well-intended, blessed but needlessly painful that this is made up for not yet feeling emotions, observing thoughts and opening the mind. These are ordinary experiences that are part of life and that have nothing to do with disease, except to make it disappear.

Even though it did not know what it was meant for, it yielded against better judgment a lesson by having taken psychiatric drugs. This contributed to the level of suffering to make life collapse, which later turned out to be the intention to repay evil with good by asking: who?

The idea that 'I' am suffering is exactly that, an idea. Not true. It found out that there was no 'I'. No 'I', so no suffering and therefore no problem. Although there is no 'I' who can complain about anything and the body can take a drug until death, it can try to let this instructive, blessed but useless 'medicine' be. As of today, it has started to gradually withdraw with 25 milligram less. The family, spiritual family and psychiatrist Bart Simons are supportive.

Do you want to support this body, possibly mutually, to let go of Quetiapine?

Archived