Mental Health Forums

Avoid Alcoholic Drink

kib0ne

Perhaps this warning label should be amended to 'AVOID ALCOHOLIC DRINK AT ALL COSTS' or maybe used in conjunction with a new warning label; 'DO NOT IGNORE THIS WARNING LABEL'.

Fair to say I won't be doing that again... drinking at all on this medication that is; I feel like a dog poo.

So yeah anyone else taking this stuff? I've been taking it for a week now.

i dont understnd why the stanard warning of "avoid alcohol" isnt enough warning..

I don't feel it has enough weight... probably something to do with the original label being used too loosely on medications which are the perfect compliment to alcohol... like Valium. Although I guess that's a matter of taste.

it isn't used loosely, it's used as and when necessary, nothing loose about it at all.

perhaps it is you that needs to take the label more seriously.

it isn't used loosely, it's used as and when necessary, nothing loose about it at all.

perhaps it is you that needs to take the label more seriously.

Perhaps perhaps perhaps.

Im not taking the same one as you, but i drink on my meds and its fine. The only thing i worry about from time to time is long term damage. But its just one of those things im not ready to give up yet... foolish or not.

Im not taking the same one as you, but i drink on my meds and its fine. The only thing i worry about from time to time is long term damage. But its just one of those things im not ready to give up yet... foolish or not.

I've lost quite a bit of weight recently and think that might have something to do with it. I was prescribed this medication after a bad reaction to fluoxetine which I was fine with last time I was taking it towards the beginning of the year, and my GP put that down to the weight loss.

Archived