Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

i jus got up

jus scared jehova witnesses at door cos answered just in t shirt and embarrassed them...

so i guess ima feelin silly...

LOL Walker, I think it may well be this morning xxxxx

I used to invite the Jehovah's Witnesses in for a chat when I had the time. I love a good debate and I had an answer to every reason they had. How unlike me ROFL xxx

LOL Walker, I think it may well be this morning xxxxx

I used to invite the Jehovah's Witnesses in for a chat when I had the time. I love a good debate and I had an answer to every reason they had. How unlike me ROFL xxx

They never come visit me. so unfair. i would love to have a debate with them :)

No domestic goddess here sadly

Feeling angry today. God knows why!!!

relaxed and good about myself

done loads for me today and jus topped it off wit face mask and long bath in new luxury bubble bath music and candles...

i feel like i want to die today, last day at work and didnt even get a card. just wish i hadnt started looking into my problems as they swamp my lonely f**ked up head, dont even think checking in is helping just making the reality of nobody caring worse

Hi I'm new, and I am jumping in. Hope it's not an impulsive moment I'm having. I don't think so. Gotta start somewhere right?

Today, I am feeling the "emptiness" and dread for my upcoming birthday this Tuesday. I told my family of origin to take a hike in August, after what I considered to be more emotional abuse and they have complied even after I sent all of them links to read about my condition.

Have not heard a peep. And, I have this overwhelming sense of abandonment. I woke up with it last Thursday and it is a suffocating, oppressive feeling where I am stuck in this space.

Hard to believe with all the years of therapy I can't cope better. There has been so much stress this last year that you could say many triggers were set off.

Back to today, I'm alone at home. Son and husband are working so I am alone until about 9 tonight. I have come to dislike Saturdays very much. I do not like being alone but there is no one I want to be with feeling like this.

Anyway, hope I'm in the right group.

~J

Edited by Jataka

You are in the right group Jataka. Could you copy and paste this message into your own topic in introductions so we can all reply more fully and welcome you officially. We can't really take this thread off topic hun. But welcome and I look forward to seeing you around. xxxxxxxxx

no feelings

eyes worng

dont like this

reallyreally dont like this

cnanot feel anyihting except nothinnng

head full

cant foucus proprly

Edited by walker