Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

finally feeling better...

Got myself a shiny new phone

jus off to pub for lunch with fam

and actually looking forward to going work tomorrow.

Will be nice to get back to normality...

Whatever normal is.... Lol...

Feel bit more secure with myself, but worried about a few people in my life right now, and that ain't doing my nerves much good at all.

But i'm sure i'll get there, in time.

Also hungry... trying to eat but not doing so well.

Very cold and stiff. Deeply aware of and upset about where I am in life but I'm still here.

Hello all, I am new to this forum so my mood at the moment is very happy that I have found people who I can relate to, I have felt alone for too long now and now this place I feel will help me with my m.i! ^_^

A lot better than my son today. He is off school with a vomiting illness.

Such a wee cutie data.

Hope he is feeling better

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well I did feel good but now I feel bloody awful and I am sure some people whom I won't mention will be pleased to hear this bit of news, I thank you for such a wonderful welcome to your forum/chatroom, some of you are really nice :wub:

well I did feel good but now I feel bloody awful and I am sure some people whom I won't mention will be pleased to hear this bit of news, I thank you for such a wonderful welcome to your forum/chatroom, some of you are really nice :wub:

OK this morning, very down this evening- tried hiding from family in my room (kids and husband!) but had to appear eventually, that's when the mood plummeted. What a crappy mum and wife! Bleeding misery! Now just a bit vague, finishing a bottle of wine and taking final sleeping pill of the night. Hoping for a decent nights sleep! ;)

much better now i am being rescued from home and driven into work in one of our 4x4 things...

at least i dont have to spend the day on my own again...

but on the darker side - my doc appt was canx and i am going to run out of meds... ffs

hey ho...

Shitty but then, I'm used to feeling shit in the morning. Hopefully, I'll be a bit better later on.

Want to get stuff done but it's so bloody cold and my flat's probably frozen through by now.

Terrible. I argued with my wife again.

Came to uni for a meeting with my supervisor. It was cancelled, but she didn't tell me. A 37 mile journey for no reason.

And last night I had two bottles of wine every evening. I have been drinking more and more. Just one bottle has no effect on me now. I am making that transition from heavy drinking to alcoholism.

I am behind with my work as usual. And I have so much to do at home.

I just feel like I can't cope.