Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

• 4 weeks later...

Feeling more positive and relaxed now that my math test is over and now that the house is quiet and peaceful because everyone else is asleep. Thankful that I figured out how to reset my password so I could come back on here :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am feeling very optimistic at the moment.  I went hiking with a new friend and invited her here.  I  have been having trouble with my bestie so I think I can improve by rejoining this community and working on my shit.  Sending loving kindness to all who read this.  Love,cat

• 2 months later...
On 14/02/2016 at 1:05 AM, catspiracy said:

Sending loving kindness to all who read this.

Thank you Cat!  :)

I'm feeling content and appreciative and full of hugs.  :grouphug[1]:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Feeling messed about,someone on another forum is a poser and a liar and upset me a lot tonight,I don't like that space anymore,so found this forum.I

hope it is ok to be here for that reason.I was hoping for support,the other forum allows religious and political debate and this poser is never going to stop treading on people over those two issues,now he has started going on about women and abortion,he upset me a lot.

I am lonely a lot of the time is one of my issues and low and get anxious,tired,physical ill health and I have one of the mental illnesses too,which put all together gets overwhelming  and can incapacitate me.

Edited by Rubyblue

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi I'm new. Just to say I'm feeling ok but always feel that I need to be doing something else but don' know what that is. Lost and bored I think but can't isolate the problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...