Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

So far today i feel empty. Very empty and hungry and tired. I only slept 5 hours today and i spent most of yesterday crying and with a huge headache. I dont think i'll feel okay today. I feel like nothing

Today i'm feeling better than I have in a while, but not my best. I feel kinda empty and restless and kinda sick (slightly sore throat, stomach ache, hunger while feeling nauseous, leg cramps, tired, dizzy, small headache.) I'm gonna try to shower and mop today to help me feel better : ) i hope my physical discomfort goes away soon bc doing things while i feel nauseous, dizzy and unwell usually makes it worse.

I did it!!! I hit "Next" for 4 minutes and I got to the end of this thread to see the most recent comments!!!

If anyone else knows how to do this more quickly- don't explain it here because I'll probably not have that patience again.

Why do some threads open at the most recent posts and this one (and others?) open on 2009?

if you cick on the button >> that takes you to the end :)

I feel okay today but have noticed how snappy I have become and I don't like it. I feel a little overwhelmed by the amount of university work I need to get done and I don't understand most of it. I also feel a little nervous as I have an interview for another degree on Tuesday. Annnnnd finally I feel superstitious a little more so than usual because of the date!

• 2 weeks later...

( This is edited but it seems to not want to say that, As I just did not put three dots, I did write something but took it straight off after I posted it... ) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In alot of pain with fibromyalgia today and again not slept well. The Fuckin weather don't help going from sickingly hot to freezing. So wrapped up on sofa watching thrillers.

Not great.

I am finding it impossible to stop drinking on an evening.  

I found out this evening that my dad has had to stop driving as he is having seizures.

I have just come back from a week away and we have been bickering all the time.

And tomorrow its back to work and I have to cope with my boss, who I find quite strange.

Its not all bad though.  I am watching some TV that I like and I have just valeted my car myself and it smells really nice.  And I have been offered an interview for a really great part-time job.

Edited by Data

• 3 months later...