Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Hey chitma! I keep saying in too, in the belief I might believe it without berating myself for it! :)

I think I may be getting a bit drunk tonight! oops! I drink too much! :(

ill, not feeling too good :(

Though on a good note, I have decided that if people can't take me for who I am, then they can just stay away, I no longer need to be made to feel even worse about myself by others. I'm tired of so called friends using me - no one on here. This is the one place I feel I can be myself and be understood, no one here calls me psycho, crazy and stupid etc...

Thank you to all of you for your on going support xxx

Edited by Magrat75

stressed and tired. I'm trying to get everything together for this trip and it's driving me bonkers. we leave on Friday. ugh.

hot, hot, hot! OK day today. Up and down tho. Could have cried my eyes out this morning, not sure why, actually if I was with my T I could probably pin point a few reasons, then panic attack re. meds to calm me down, few hours of OK ness, good news followed by a brief moment of giddiness as mum in law given the all clear from breast cancer (woo hoo). Now tired but too hot to sleep! Mixed bag but more on the ok side than anything - not least cos of good news!

xx