Mental Health Forums

Today I Am Liking....

fedup!

tis dandelion and burdock, yuss :) Nommmm!!! Oh, my fave to drink vodka with is Dr Pepper & Orange Fanta :) yummmmm.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I want a lamb!!! Gorra bug Bimo to let me have one now. Will totally fail. I may get a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cuddly one, though, which can just lie on his side of the bed :) That'll teach him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm liking the fact that I'm up, dressed, and eating breakfast, and it's only just going 9 o'clock as I type this! That's really bloomin' early for me these days, now that I don't have the little'un clambering over me and bashing me awake with his Buzz Lightyear. Love my sleeeeeep!

Have to go drag a brush through my hair, then am off to get something for lunch, a nice long soak in the bath, and chilling out in front of an ep of The Mentalist - that is the plan for today.

The sun is shining!!! Makes me smile lots, despite this niggling headache that won't leave me alone.

hope you all have a wonderful day

xxxxxxxx

Edited by Crippie

I am also liking my cat having her mad half hour for the day - she is flying round the room like a complete nutcase and she is really making me laugh :D

I am also liking my cat having her mad half hour for the day - she is flying round the room like a complete nutcase and she is really making me laugh :D

that made me chuckle.animals are really funny,my dog always has a funny half hour everyday.

• Like 1

A full English Breakfastmmm sausage, bacon, fried egg, fried bread, mushroons. beans, fried romatoes, black pudding, worster sauce on me eggs and ketchup.

I can feel my arteries thicken with the thought mmmm

Today I'm Liking the sound of that brekkie!

Having a better day in work yeeha!

Lovely cup of Earl Grey

Caramel Eggs - 3 in a box for £1 in WH Smith! (other newspaper/cards/stationary/choc shops are available) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm liking the fact that there's nothing to do round the flat today, so am gunna nip to shop for ciggies and maybe some choccie soon, then hopefully catch up on some sleep.

I'm also really liking the Red John tees that are available to buy online - am a biiig fan of The Mentalist - but can't decide whether it's way too creepy to buy one of those tops or whether it's okay.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Crippie

Today I am liking:

-Having a day off my placement (having a breather from dealing with aggression and having a sore back working on the ward)

-Having had a lie in

-Washed my hair with Avon green apple conditioner. MMMMM!

-Going to see my Dad today, havent seen him in months

-Lunch at Zizzis

-Laughing at two vids of drunks messing around on buses (see post on humour) :)

-Music on my iPod that I will listen to on the train

one of my work colleagues brought in some of his home made stew for me for lunch - well yummi :)

it being sunny again (although lil hot in the office atm cos not quite hot enough for a/c to go on yet)

ordered another 4 free books for me kindle (never gonna have time to read all the ones i have d/l but - hey they're free)

uptodate with all my work here

sorted out all my footie predictions thing (first time i havent left it til last minute)

• Like 1

Vodka and apple juice,

Listening to and singing along to Fiona Apple - such an AWESOME artist!!!!

Talking to a wonderful person who not only UNDERSTANDS me, but who actually makes me feel better!

Aaaaand, more vodka and apple juice :ashamed0005:

Edited by Crippie

additional:

loving that i can "pick up" a book i am reading at home on kindle onto my pc here at work and it knows where i am up to, so i can read my book at lunchtime without having my kindle here, and then when i go home, it automatically updates the kindle to where i got to reading it here....

simply awesome...

• 2 weeks later...

Today I am liking shed-loads of stuff...

The beautiful weather

Shopping with my sis & catching up

Cooking

Cooking with the back door open

Listening to Bryter Layter by Nick Drake whilst cooking with the back door open

The utter luxury of being on holiday from work and having the time and energy to do all of this

Today I am really loving being alive :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

today i'm liking my manager who has been able to sort out my hols for me so i can go away with my folks and my daughter next month(he's usually satans arsehole) :masked::masked::masked::masked::masked::masked::masked::masked:

go nigel

hugs

nic

Lovely Sah!

Today i am liking ny new glasses

marking students work in my garden

Tomato salad and crusty bread xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-A long lie in after placement

-The ability to relax my muscles after being on my feet for 13 hours a day

-Eating the Easter egg they gave me at placement :)

-Chippie for supper later

Today I'm liking....

- not being hungover

- Rubicon Lychee fruit juice & an apple for breakfast

- the fact that I now have a packet of pink sugar in the cupboard, thanks to me spilling some food colouring on it last night and having not realised, it's soaked through it all - pink sugar! looks rather cool.

- Wispa Easter Egg from my mum - ate half of it last night - naughty, naughty! - and munching the other half now

- sun shining - am laid in the garden on a blanket on the grass, hopefully get a bit of a tan

xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Like 1