Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

I'm sure it'll be OK too - it's horrible and frustrating when computers "eat stuff" so really feel for Josh. I've been on for a few hours and I am liking it :)

Awrrr, hey Josh. hope you're catching up on your sleep!

I really like the new look, (even if i did have a bit of a panic when i signed in this morning half-asleep and thought "ahhh, shit! i've broken the forum!!" :ashamed0005: )

Nice work :)

xx

• Like 4

will it just not log you in Villan? btw your temp act says you're male? aren't you female? was me thinking you were female me being confused or did you have a sex change overnight hehe

• Like 2

it pulls an error - i can eventually log in and kinda see stuff, but it is all screwey and i dont have any boxes to type in to do anything...

as for being male, i thought i'd try it for a day and see what i thought - actually tbh i cant be arsed setting any profile details for what i hope is only a today account - fingers crossed they will fix me soon :)

it pulls an error - i can eventually log in and kinda see stuff, but it is all screwey and i dont have any boxes to type in to do anything...

as for being male, i thought i'd try it for a day and see what i thought - actually tbh i cant be arsed setting any profile details for what i hope is only a today account - fingers crossed they will fix me soon :)

hehe you did have me wondering lol

Thought I'd put in my twopennies worth,

I think the forum looks really good Josh. Nice and sleek.

Not experienced any trouble with functionality myself but only been pottering round a little bit whilst at work.

Will try and break it later. ;)

It will probably take me some time to find out where everything is but i do like the look of it. the colours are quite cheerful and i usually need cheering up. I like that you can't neg people anymore

thank you Josh :)

I notice a problem that may be fixable? if i click on members then go to the search box up top and type in a name say C Horse 70 it says no results found or something like that? i remember a long time ago we could search for a particular member in the search box. Maybe this can be done again? Also my actual pic of me is gone too I'm down to only my Avatar pic? I don't mind people seeing me but then again maybe you had a lot of complaints about this ugly face of mine :P

Thanks Josh place looks great!

Edited by C Horse-70

I was a big supporter of the red points it was a subtle and cowardly way to say "YOU'VE PISSED ME OFF" :)

LMFAO ;)

Well Im back, Logging in i felt sick lol

I hate the new look, Yuck!

Anyways im going to go fix some of the issues i know exist. I know there have been many questions about how to use certain things, I hope you can assist each other with these while i crack on wth some of the functionality.

Drives me mad when upgrades go wrong!

• Like 2

Fatal error: Class 'IPSSearchIndex' not found in/home/mentalhe/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_21/skin_boards.php on line 644

is what i get when i try log in using my account and all the formatting is wierd and i cant post or send PMs as i dont have any reply boxes...

i am using firefox, but it doesnt work with ie either, or on my mobile. i have cleared cache and all them things already...

I have deinstalled and reinstalled browsers too - cleaned out everything - pretty much have nothing else to try so i dunno if it is my account that is screwwy :(

One thing getting to me is you don't go back to where you were on a topic you have to go through the whole thing. I expect you know this and I am just being a pain! Joshua you must take it easy this is a pretty huge thing to do hun.