Mental Health Forums

So You Want To Binge...? A Letter To Myself

manja.

Hi.

I don't think I have an eating disorder, but binge eating has been a really massive issue for me.

I'm trying to take control of this.

I wrote and printed out a letter that I'm to read when I want to binge. I've no idea if it'll work, but it's worth a shot. ]

If you fancy reading in case there's any helpful in it, feel free to have a read at http://beautyfrompainblog.com/2014/07/19/so-you-want-to-binge-a-letter-to-myself/

Sorry if it's a stupid idea :)

Hi Amanda! I've read your letter and definitely don't find it stupid. Thanks for sharing your document. It's a very encouraging step you've taken there. Now I'm full of hope for you. In your lines we can really see that you're a motivated, brave and nice woman. Take good care of yourself and congrats for trying to take control. You can do it, I know. ;)

Hi Amanda! I've read your letter and definitely don't find it stupid. Thanks for sharing your document. It's a very encouraging step you've taken there. Now I'm full of hope for you. In your lines we can really see that you're a motivated, brave and nice woman. Take good care of yourself and congrats for trying to take control. You can do it, I know. ;)

Thank you Threemoons, that's really nice of you :)

Archived