Mental Health Forums

Is It Ok To Feel Like You Have The Flu And Fast Heartbeat Starting Trazadone? Worried

angel tears

Hi

I started trazadone last night at 150mg. Within an hour my heart felt like it was busting out of my chest and it was very fast. I feel like I have got the flu today.... Tired, flushed,

It's probably normal but I feel worried. I don't remember the explosive heart feeling before.....

Thanks xxx

I cant remember what I was like when I started it hun, but just go with it for a week or two and then the side effects should have worn off when its into your system. I take mine at night and then any side effects are when I am asleep, but I have been on them for a long time now.

Hope they help xxx

I can't shed any light on this angel tears, as Ive never taken the medication, but it sounds like your feeling a bit scared and uncertain if its a side effect or if you are coming down with a virus. Maybe check on the internet 'tarazadone side effects'. When I ave been prescribed medication, I always look on the internet for reviews about other peoples experiences. I really hope you start to feel much better soon. if you don't, contact you GP and check this out with them x

I do hope it's not the flu. You mentionned fast heartbeat, how fast exactly? It's probably a side effect of your meds, if so it should pass within a week or two. Though if you're still very concerned, you may want to see your doctor for a check-up. Love to you.

Archived