Mental Health Forums

Hello?

Eagleheart

I'm ok Eagleheart thank you. Just woke up though I should have woken up 3 hours ago. Forgot to turn alarm clock on. I wonder why! :-)

And you? How are you Eagle? How have you been?

Hugs.

I am OK karaindrou. It's nice to hear from you. I'm quite lethargic today because I had a rough night. Watched Sunday brunch,which I really enjoy. I watch it every Sunday. Today,I'm having the day off from stressing. It is the day of rest after all!!! ;))

Sorry to hear that, Humblegrub. I totally understand that rawness. It is very draining. Try to just let thoughts & feelings flow by like a river. It makes life a teeny bit easier.x

We're well, just a bit tired from short night but all is okay. It's very kind of you to ask, Eagle. Giving cuddles for everyone who want them.

Glad to hear you are getting through the day Three moons. You're doing great gun.

I am OK. Battling a bout of deep depression but I've decided to not fight it but,rather,let it flow. I acknowledge it but then take my focus elsewhere. It doesn't always work but that's not the end of the world :)

Nice to hear from you eagleheart. I was pleased to read that you were having a day off from stressing today - I think that is a fantastic idea! :)

I am ok, I went for a lovely walk in the fields with my dog this afternoon. We both got very muddy! Unfortunately I am suffering from quite severe back / neck pain at the moment though and that is very wearing but aside from that I'm managing currently.

It's such joy to walk with your pet,isn't it. I have 3 cats & we all go for a wander down the track. It's always funny because at least one of them will go crazy frisky & do something mad like run up a tree & sing at me! I do believe they are angels,sent to heal the pain of living. X

They are truly special aren't they, I totally agree. :) I love it too when Maisie goes crazily frisky like that - in fact she did it today when she got out of the shower after the mud removal! Thankfully I had managed to towel dry her first but she was still damp enough to spray the rest of the flat as she darted around like mad!

Yes! I truly do believe I wouldn't have made it this far without my cats. Because I don't have children, my cats are my babies. They are a blessing & give my life meaning. I know that will sound ridiculous to some people but it is how I feel. :))

Hello everyone. How are you? I'm having a bad day. Last year,I had my hair cut. It was very long (down to my bum) & any confidence I had was due to my hair. I had it cut so it was at my bra strap level. But at hogmanay, I made a huge mistake. I had my hair cut much shorter. Tbh I regretted it immediately but have been bluffing it so that people think I'm cool with it but I HATE it. Sorry. I'm being stupid.

Hello Eagle. You're not being stupid, dear. Your feelings toward your hair and body in general are very valid. I think that there exists hair that you can buy and attach to yours to make them longer, though I don't know if it's expensive. Would it be a solution in the waiting for them to grow back? We love you whatever short or long your hair is.

Dearest Threemoons.Thankyou from the bottom of my heart :hug2:

This evening,i am going to dye my hair deep purple.I hope that will cheer me up.

I hope you are okay and everyone else too.xxx

That's it dyed purple & it does look better. I think I am fixating on my hair when it's not actually the core problem. I'm looking for a reason for why I'm so depressed & my hair is taking the blame. It's so strange,the methods I use to try to cope with my feelings.x

:-)

At least you know. That's good. I once cut my hair so short as a way of separating from my mum. She loved my loooong hair. Oh do you? There! All gone!!! :-)

It's great though, isn't it, to play with the body in these ways. Purple! I like it. But I'm sure that you were beautiful natural as well :-)

Big hug.

Thank you Karaindrou. I know what you mean about the whole "doing what mum won't like". I got my first tattoo aged 15,mostly to piss off mother & hey,it worked! Job done! Xxx

Wish I had the guts to dye my hair... was only thinking earlier that I'd like to have it cut nicely, for me...how I liked. I haven't been to a hairdresser for about 15 years (have just had it trimmed by a woman who cuts hair part time and visits my parents' home) I don't think I could justify the time, money or attention on myself that that would entail. Deep inside I don't feel worth it. (But yes I know I should challenge that thought....)

Good for you eagle!

You should challenge it Artemis because you are definitely worth it hun!! Xx

Purple sounds awesome Eagle, I love that colour or red xx

Hiya all. Today,I've been super busy & I must admit my hair is looking pretty cool! It never comes out matching the colour on the box but that's due to all the meds I take,apparently.

I think you should go for it Artemis. It comes out in 12weeks anyway. It's a bit nerve-wracking but it is fun!

I hope you are all having a peaceful day. Xxx

Archived