Mental Health Forums

Help We Cannot Paste Anything Onto Anywhere On This Site

walker

why wont this work

it always used to work and now it doesnt

we cannot paste any pictures or text or anything into a post or pm and its really fking us off

we are trying to do a post about something that is really important to us

but we cant

we are sick to death of this not working

why didn't it stop working

we know we can attach files but we are talking about copying and pasting

Gosh I am sorry but I dont know......

Bedankt voor je bestelling bij Kruidvat Online. We hebben jouw bestelling goed ontvangen en in behand

The line above I just copied and pasted from an email to me so I can copy and paste.....???

What I do find is that you have to put the curser close to the little blinking line before you press the right button for the dropdown menu, I hope that makes sense.

we do that but nothing happens at all when we press paste and sometimes if we click on the 3 paste symbols at the top right of the box we are typing in - we might get a message asking us for permission to paste but it STILL wont work

I am sorry Walker but since I can do it here Im thinking its something with your personal PC settings? I am typing right now in regular member mode....

maybe

but we just dontknow as we don't think we have changed anything and if s omething has chandged we don't kwno what it is

sorry

"Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly. You are required to paste it again in this window.
Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK"
Do you get that message walker?

no it was an 'allowing access' message

we have found something on web and have added this site to compatability view or something and seem to be able to paste words at the moment

but we don't know hwy we had to do that or what its for

What browser are you using walker? I would suggest in the first instance trying another browser

so if for example you are using internet explorer, try firefox or chrome to see if the problem is one with your browser?

does it work if you use the shortcut key Ctrl + V?

*hugs*

Rob.

oh and compatibility view is designed to display the webpage as if you had an older version of your browser (I'm guessing actually you are using internet explorer?) it could be that you have updated (or your computer did as part of windows update) its version/build of IE and that version isn't currently friendly to the site

compatibility view will run it as if it was run in an older version when it was supported/stable.

I TOTALLY FKING GIVE UP

have spent all fking day trying to make this thread

changing files

shrinking them

drawing them

saving them in different formats

and we we finally get the fking thing small enough to fit as an attachment

it fking well tells us we cant attach this type of fking file

WHY NOT

we were attaching word documents earlier

but oh no

now we have the fking images we want