Mental Health Forums

Pip

ruffryder

Hello everyone

i wanted to enqire about personal u.dipendance payment. Are any of you that are diagnosed with bpd claiming for this. Im wondering if id be allegable to claim. I think i need to be on it so my mum can get her esa. I do have alot of troubles i can go out i go to college 1 day a week and have to go out to get my mums meds and some shopping. It affects me quite bad the days after stressful thoughts cant relax cant sleep properly. I disociate alot but inside im kind of hyper alert waiting for someone to start a fight with me or mug me this is everytime im out its tiring and scary. Im petrified if i apply for pip i will have to go through the assessments which are ruthless and not sure i can deal with that steess. Then i have voices telling me in my head i will loose my other benefits because everyone just sees me as theres nothi.g wrong as im quiet and dont drink or take drugs or act out.

Im just asking what is the process like for people with mental health issues and what xlasses you to be accepted thanks

Archived