Mental Health Forums

WTF is going on?????

Eagleheart

When did all the change happen? It is confusing and causing me huge stress.

Why was everything changed? I hate it.

It's like having to start over and learn how to use it from scratch.

Horrible.Horrible. AND triggering TBH

Eagleheart I tried to log on in the afternoon and I got a message saying that the website was being upgraded. I find it confusing as well as I usually do when things change on the internet. I think that there are some adjustments that will be done. I hope. I quite liked to know who was online. It made me feel less lonely. 

Data's name is back to meme. I didn't know him as meme. Only Data.

Hugs Eagle. 

Yes I also said its not great, always the issue with purchased software as if you don't upgrade you become vulnerable to attacks. I am sure there is some settings I can play with to bring back some of the missing features. Also the name issue we will need to fix on a case by case basis as the software chose display names instead of login names or something.... They don't do both now.

Yes I also said its not great, always the issue with purchased software as if you don't upgrade you become vulnerable to attacks. I am sure there is some settings I can play with to bring back some of the missing features. Also the name issue we will need to fix on a case by case basis as the software chose display names instead of login names or something.... They don't do both now.

Can my name be done soon??? I'm not happy... 

Archived