Mental Health Forums

website changes- meeting corner

Kara.

I thought that we could meet here to talk about the website changes and to reconnect. I am particularly feeling weird as I don't know who is online. Catharsis are welcome.

Thank you guys. Names are on now. Thank you Dice for replying even though you don't want to use that name. Hugs.

perhaps we could use this thread to keep up with each other, for support, as Lily has done another one for technical issues. It is stressful when these changes hae to happen

So how are people????

pm me to, happy to have something but myself to think about xx

I'm finding it amusing right now tbh. Sometimes we need a shake. Also, on a more therapeutic note, I love the idea of mum Lilly and dad Joshua being around to fix it for us. I love it!!   :-)  :-)  :-)   

Just logged back on after a day or so away.  Have to say all this change is making me really anxious.  I hate not being able to find things and I am worried about the security of things I have posted in the past.  I never thought I'd be upset by a website changing but I am hugely!!

p.s thanks bluemoon for your message

Hello everyone just stopping by to say hello. I hope everyone is doing well despite the changes : ) I'm sorry that this change is so stressful to many people. It's pretty weird since it's such a big change with so many errors. (i am amused that my name is so fitting to the current situation at hand lmao.)

EDIT: I was wondering, does anyone know how to give reputation points to members? I want to do so for some people right now but i can't figure it out ;_;

I am worried about the security of things I have posted in the past.  

​Joshua said that the privacy settings had been dealt with. I was worried for my personal info. And some posts too, yes. I think that privacy is their main priority. I hope all it's going to be ok. 

Thanks kara.  I hope so too!

bug-error; I am astonished by how much I am feeling unsettled by the changes to be honest, it is all very weird!

hi, updates have happened before, I can guarantee I wasn't so calm before and the changes throw me too. So I guess I am using this experience to let people know in the end we managed and things calmed down again and Josh and Lily worked so hard to sort it out for us. xx

yeah me too I feel I'm somewhere else if that even makes sense? Like everything familiar is gone and everyone is gone you are all new people even though I know you aren't, I feel you are new, strange feeling !

yeah me too I feel I'm somewhere else if that even makes sense? Like everything familiar is gone and everyone is gone you are all new people even though I know you aren't, I feel you are new, strange feeling !

​(((addy))) we're here. I've been feeling a bit like that too but less today. We will get used to it but this phase it's a bit unsettling. This has happened in my online banking as well and it's so annoying. I now have to learn again and be very attentive instead of doing things automatically. 

Big hug addy. Hopefully it will settle soon. Thinking of you. 

Archived