Mental Health Forums

Olanzapine hang over...

maddy harper

On moneday i had my olanzapine upped from 5 mg to 10 mg and its spilling over to the next morning

have only been on the higher dose since monday night so maybe this will stop as the week goes on...

hope so...

spoke to my c m h t worker this morning about my olanzapine hang over that i'm getting and she said that she would talk to her team leader and see if a shrink can call me as i cant get to the hospital on my own to see one so we'll see what happens...

The olanzapine is steeling my life as all i'm doing is sleeping since the increase and when i'm not i am really ajitated, stressed, anxious and angry

hopeing this will pass but i doubt that it will

I feel really tired all the time as well and find it difficult to consentrate on anything

its pissing me right off!!!

Had an emergency psych appointment yesterday as i couldn't handle the olanzapine increase

it was draining me so much i couldn't hold my flute upright in order to play it 

the shrink wasn't impressed that my mental health worker wasn't at the appointment with me, my normal carer took me which i thaught was wrong really

if my mental health worker isn't going to atent psych appointments then whats the point of having her in the 1st place??

due to see her tomoro but i will be letting her know how unhappy i am about her not atending the emergency appointment

she booked it knowing full well that she couldn't atend it and thats pissed me right off...

Head has went back to normal 

so i'm back where i was before the olanzapine was upped so thats good...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived