Mental Health Forums

falling apart again

bpdrecovery

hi all thanks for reading just feel the need to write my feelings down.  Iv had an exhausting few weeks and been dealing with the usual battles of "normal" life   Constantly worn out and im emotionally drained again.  I was doing very well getting help and therapy even a course on the horizon but yet again its all too nmuch.  Im a single parent and i am finding it hard to look after myself as well as my son who comes first.  I got a steady routine which was helping me and calming me due to all the appointments iv had to attend and school hols this has all gone out the window and my dad needs my help too and my housework is just building up iv no energy whatsoever.  Iv a diagnosis of ptsd and bpd and im trying to get over an ambandonment which i got underhand but the feelings are beginning to creep back again i dont want panic attacks again! i dont see how i can be calm when im sat in busy traffic all the time and not feeling safe in public its all just too much just paying my bills and making sure i can eat and be clean is a big enough deal for me, just wish i could manage it all!

Hey, real sorry, I've had a busy day so i need to be sleeping.

Just wanted to say I read your post and although my situation differs I can see how all that is getting to you, it must be very hard, you are doing well to keep it together (even if it feels like it's all going to fall apart). Keep at it, dont let a bad spell get you down. Just do your best, it's all you can do, you will get through this difficult period.

Forest

I think sometimes you just need to get the sleep, this is especially true if your anxious all the time, think how much energy you must be burning all the time.

Maybe try getting back into a routine, even if it is different to the one you had before. I understand the appeal of doing that, they do provide a lot of stablility which is really helpful.

Forest

Keeping busy is good to get you out of a crisis, when you start to feel a bit better it's important to look at a long term plan to address the things that make you feel unhappy.

All the best

Forest

Archived