Mental Health Forums

The adventures of...

maddy harper

Choc now has a new friend 

His name is stripey and he is 10 weeks old 

He has black and tan stripes that change colour in the light so he has holographic fair it's really cool 

I wasn't intending to get another hoglet when I went to the pet shop on Wednesday but he started screaming for me since I went in the door and I can ignore him 

So I asked the girl who is taking me round if she had keys to the enclosures which she did and we went to investigate who was making a racket unlucky for me it was him because if it was a girl I would've been fucked because Chuck is still intact 

Correction Choc

As soon as she put him in my hand he started biting my apples had sex so I moved out of his way and you try to cover up my jacket sleeve couldn't say it and then started biting that I couldn't leave him after that display 

He is about the size of a female rat without a tail so he is very small 

I can't believe that Choc was that size ones 

You forget how small they were until you see a baby one 

He has now learned that lettuce is for  eating rather than playing with 

I don't think he'd ever had it before until he came to my house 

I get told off when ever I go and touch the baby I get rumbled that and Keith clipped at which is not good if you get that kind of reaction it means you have a very angry picky on your hands 

He is still too small to run in the pen though I think you could get out and I don't want him loose in my room because I've got some really valuable stuff that would be very interesting to a piggies teeth electric cables being one of them done as my instrument cases goodness knows what else 

As soon as I put him and Choc in the cage together chocs started screaming his head off after he gave stripey I nip and stripey squeaked he then started squealing back because he realised that it's stripey was real and imagined 

Correction not imagined 

I think the thing finally did it was I looked up symptoms of guinea pig depression the other day and chocolate had about 10 of the symptoms and that made me really sad 

So I think stripey was meant to be otherwise he wouldn't have shouted at me and the further I go away from the enclosure allowed to he got it was like he was saying come back don't leave me come back mum comeback 

Choc is now like a totally different pig 

Stripey is driving him off the wall however but they go to sleep together in the house say all snuggled up on the high and the lean against each other on the sleeping so they can feel that the other ones there for reassurance bless them they did wake me up at 4 AM this morning however chasing each other up and down the cage so I wasn't too happy about that but it's nice to see Choc happy again I didn't mean that I said he was into stripey kind no I feel  guilty for not doing anything sooner but I've done it now so I can consult myself with the fact that I had to wait till the right breed of picked time along because the other pics that I've matched him with before there were two others and they both failed one of them was an Abyssinian who is really bossy I'm just believe the hell out of Choc and the other one I can't remember what breed he was but he was huge though 

Stripey scope literally feels like silk and it's flat sort of mid Lancs and it goes the same direction so there is no Abyssinian in him whatsoever and it doesn't seem to be any aggression which is great so I think this pairing might be okay  judging by how it's going so far 

If I want to handle stripey I have to sit in front of the cage so the chocs still has them in his site line otherwise he goes frantic and gets really upset it's got really protective bless

I tried to give Choc some time out today on his own and all you did was squeal for the baby so I'm going to have to bite the bullet tomorrow and put the pair of them in the pan with the brisket stripey could get out because chocolate run without him 

I'm going to take everything edible off the floor hey Bales feedbag any other treats settled all stripey can smell is the word flakes so you want trying out hope 

He is following what chocs doing so if Choc issuing notice signs of wanting to get out there and hopefully stripey will decide that getting out is it really silly idea especially if I put an ice pack the hyena nice big bowl of urge nice house for them to sleep you know toys I'm hoping it's John if you want to cite my room looks more interesting but never underestimate rodents 

Well I decided to be brave and put them in the pain this morning 

And I was worrying over nothing because stripey didn't want to leave talking side

Correction chocs side 

They have a lovely time playing together and it's been nice and quiet in the cage since I put them both back home so I think it's helped get rid of some stripey Synergy 

I forgot how much energy baby guinea pigs have  but I've started to find out again  LOL :)

At least I can put them in the pen and sort the house and everything out that stripey is the systems this morning he climbed inside the hay bag and then shocked that was a great idea and he thought you were doing as well silly piggies 

Stripey is much easier to catch the chalk because he went in a tube and I just picked up and put in the cage any kind out where is Chuck I have to chase him about before I can catch him is very silly  so having stripey around but actually break this habit that Choc has got into  I hope 

I'm going to go to Wilco tomorrow with my carer to get some stuff for stripey to eat and maybe for Chocta eight again because he was refusing to eat any of it this list includes

Dandelion and fennel sticks 

Carrots and herb sticks 

Natures salad which looks like a load of paper read this is loads of flowers and herbs and shit in it 

Apple and banana cube's 

Carrot cube's  and Meadow hay cookies 

I'm also going to see if they have a large carrots and hey cottage because I can't we have two little ones that I'm using for a free run time but I think they would like a big one so we could both snuggle up in there together so with Minick how that house is in the cage so I will have a look to see if they've got a big one of those if they haven't I will just carry on using the little ones until they get the big ones and again 

At least I know what I'm going to get it's always handy when you going to somewhere like that to have a shopping list I do I should come out with 30 things you never knew you needed until you went in there 

Well I have had two trips to will Coes since I last posted on this thread Monday I've got a large edible hey and carrot house that I was looking for I got some carrot and herb sticks I got some apple and banana sticks I got some Meadow hay cookies that was Monday strip 

This morning's ship I got natures salad the dandelion sticks a new toy for them to play with an edible log for the peanut stuff some more apple cubes and I think that was it if I've got something I will come back and added to the list 

Stripey has found his week week voice he will squeal anything that Russells including a normal plastic bag he thinks everything is fee-based  he thinks everything is food based 

He hasn't got the message that in order for him to see what's the nice food is this made him make the week week noise he has to move from where he is he thinks the food will come to him and is only one Choc shouts on him but he actually goes oh I meant to move am I own a problem and hit that you can come out to investigate what chocs got is heading 

He's so funny 

I went to pets at home yesterday and got some stuff for the piggies 

I got them for bales of Burgess dandelion and marigold hi 

Correction hey 

Two bags of dried dandelion feast 

Two bags of mixed herbal forage and four bales of Timothy carrot and apple hey  and a massive pile of wood flakes for the bottom of the cage as I go through loads of the stuff  correction  they'll 

Stripey woke both myself and Choc up this morning screaming his head off because he was hungry unfortunately it was at 4 o'clock 

Choc was not amused as stripey sleeps underneath him 

City stripey 

He really is a daft Peggy 

• 2 weeks later...

Phytoscience doublestemcell worked on epilepsy (Mirgi) .

Seizures are the only visible symptom of epilepsy.There are different kinds of seizures, and symptoms of each type can affect people differently. Seizures typically last from a few seconds to a few minutes. You may be alert during the seizure or lose consciousness. Doublestemcell medicine directly worked on seizures which is first symptom of epilepsy (mirgi) :- For More Visit.

.....................................................................................................................

Phytoscience

• 2 months later...

I'm going to the pet shop to get some toys for the pics today 

I will let you know what I get when I come back 

Archived