Mental Health Forums

BPD success Stories?

Claire24

Hello

I was wondering if there was anyone who had some success stories about BPD? Any tips on self help books or advice on how to get better and be able to cope better?

I am currently having Mentalisation Based Therapy. This is an 18 month programme which consists of both group and one to one sessions. I have only been attending the programme for four months. At the moment I don't feel like the therapy is helping. This is not for a lack of trying or being negative. I feel like I am going to have to fix myself somehow. 

Claire

• 3 weeks later...

Phytoscience Doublestemcell Medicine for Paralyzed Patients .

Paralysis can result from either diseases involving changes in the makeup of nervous or muscular tissue or those that are the result of metabolic disturbances that interfere with the function of nerves or muscles. Our Phytoscience Doublestemcell mostly worked on paralyzed patient and our product cure many patients who were suffering from paralysis disease :- For More Visit

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Double Stemcell

Archived