Mental Health Forums

What Is Your Greatest Fear?

samsung

I fear dying without ever being loved by someone special, someone other than my family, not being held in someones 'loving' arms, to die without ever having a true partner or to die having love constantly rejected.

me too

only I cant even count my family.

I fear dying totally alone

Pip

x

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest fears are kind of equally placed - joint three

i) Being homeless (again);

ii) Becoming physically disabled or sick in a non-terminal fashion, ie losing a leg or blinded or suchlike;

iii) Ending up like either of my parents;

No offense intended to physically disabled or challenged people, I just find life so hard that every day I think thank fuck I have my physical health and fitness at least I can survive more easily if a disaster happens. ie Being homeless. I never feel supported in life and I think to not feel supported and then to be physically restricted in movement must be SO hard. Big up to anyone who struggles with mental and physical problems you are strong people. For all those afraid of dying, I was mistakenly diagnosed with a terminal disease about 10 years ago and strangely found myself quite happy to be dying legitimately. Then it all turned out to be a mistake, but thats another story.

Financial troubles getting right outside my control altogether.

Extremely severe permanent injuries.

Being deprived of a place of my own for me & my stuff.

Everything else would/will merely be interesting, possibly excessively so.

Oh and I don't like amphibians. :(:angry::o:wacko::unsure: :blink:

My biggest fear is that I actually am as bad as I think I am when I get put all back together in one unified person.

Abby

Losing total control.. in any kind of way & having to face the consequences.

My control extends to things I have no influence over.

DYING ALONE-when i was working i found lots of people DEAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

then i woke one morning and took my DARLING DADDY dead in bed ALONE........

that image will HAUNT me FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that i am both PHYSICALLY disabled with a LIFETIME history of mhp

my GREATEST fear is to die ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ali xx

• 4 weeks later...

not acheiving anything, feeling unaccomplished and miserable for the rest of my life, being rejected and outcast, not living life to its fullest probably are my worst fears.

My greatest fear is remaining in total isolation, never being understood or ever being truly loved.

That is my life.

I am living it as you read

Do I say fcuk you all and keep going?

Or do I lay down and die?

I'm not sure.

pip

my greatest fear happened i disclosed, was abandoned, went crazy, and have been left there, fear i won't die and i'll have to endure this forever and never be comforted Tabi

oh fuck rachel, i think i just found a new one to add to my list....

i just opened this thinking i'd read and reply.....and saw someone with the same name as me already had.....

oh double fuck, now im scared......

sorry not exactly a great fear, but were those my words?

oh fuck rachel, i think i just found a new one to add to my list....

i just opened this thinking i'd read and reply.....and saw someone with the same name as me already had.....

oh double fuck, now im scared......

sorry not exactly a great fear, but were those my words?

my biggest fear is choking to death but im scared having my heart broken again and im scared of my mum... i was really scared of my dad but hes dead now.im scared of being attacked again and im scared of my beloved cat dying

that I will live the rest of my life revolving in this vicious circle,death doesnt scare me it looks positively inviting compared to the notion of living with decade upon decade of misery.

Patricia

I am scared of getting really down and not coming back up.

Every time you get down it feels like you have never felt that bad before just because when you are ok (well almost, lol) you forget how bad it was.Well I do anyway.I am scared of losing my temper really bad because I turn into a super bitch, then lose control.I do not cut anymore but when I lose it the inclination can be so strong.The last time I got crazy I was really drunk and decided to cut luckily I was to drunk to get the razor(my old choice of weapen) out so it half came out and cut my thumb.By that point I changed my mind and thought sod it.

Well that was not at all depressing was it :lol: sorry guys.

My GREATEST fear is having toilet/bath water mix together and then using the mixed water for drinking. (unknowingly of course) This has been a childhood fear up to adult. That's it.

Om Mana Peme Hung

Wiz

• 8 months later...

Archived