Mental Health Forums

Which House Member

pip

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told you - someone has guessed right!

I will tell you at the eviction!!

At least my faith is restored in one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

O God put us out of our misery .......

Anyhow the fact is this:

- Mrs used to be 24 stone, fake boobs, hair, nose teeth etc= body dysmorphic whateverits called + ED

- Shabaz = schizoid / mpd / INSANE

- Mancunian Chinese geezer bird = bit wonky but sane

- Nicky = wow, rapid cycling, needy, drama queen, attention seeking, aggressive, immature, is that BPD???? maybe

- The black sports woman loner type = pertains to be mad but is totally sane

- The Tourettes guy = normal

- 2 x Welsh ones = normal

- Caesar = normal(ish)

- Tall gay guy in hat = bit wierd (have they recycled the guy that was in a few years ago, they look the same?)

Haven't noticed the others so they must be OK

just quickly read all the replies and i think only 3 people have been mentioned once as the guess and they were...bonnie....glyn and grace

ill have to teep watching but im not too sure yet

hi pip

do you know for a fact that this person has got bpd or is it just a feeling as i have been on a few different sites this morning and none of them mention anyone in the house having bpd apart from pete having a disorder and a shocking personality michael

If "almost" is meant to mean its one of Bonnie, Glynn and Grace, then i know for a fact that it is Grace, but i'll still stick to my guns and say its Lisa cos she fits the bill more. Defo Lisa OR Grace. I think it was Grace that said she was up and down a lot in her opening speech tho :blink:

That was my initial gut reaction too, between the Chinese girl and the 'girl in the pink shirt' (Grace!), Shabhaz had to go and spoil it with his antics :(

Archived