• orangesoup

• Vorpalblade

• pip

tranqs have worn off this past hour.

not sure what i am going to do now.

only got one tablet left and that is to take

later.

they did say i could call them back, but they will just

tell me to hang in there til next tablet time i guess.

i'll just sit here, hanging

Blade

well he gave me 2!! one for this morning when he came, and then one for tonight. dont know if to take tonights one now, but what about when that wears off in 6 hours in the middle of the night..bad things happen when its dark and everyone is sleeping..

FFS! what a time for the tranqs to wear off! they don't last long do they. how am i supposed to get through the rest of the night?!

having a cup of tea then will try sleep again i guess.

feeling mega shit

hubby fast alseep, totally tempted to s/h but i gonna resist

Blade

hey bladey

i am soooo worried about you.

i dont think you should stay at school if things arent good.

it is an inset day... so when you are bad get out of there..

please go see your gp and let him take care of you until your pdocs appointment.

Hi

I have been to the training day at work thanks to the help of the tranqs.. It's worn off now though so i aint so good.

Just had Social Services on teh phone following up the contact that they made with me yesterday when i was suicidal and alone with my daughter. They were real nice, checking what support i had. She was horrified that i didn't have a CPN.

I'm going to the GP shortly as a follow up to the emergency doc coming yesterday. I am going to ask for more tranqs and also ask for a CPN. Wonder how i will get on?!

Blade

stupid fucking GP!

she would only give me 4 yes FOUR diazapams. said to take one every 24 hours for next 4 days and that i would be fine after that.

they don't last 24 hours cos after 6 hours i start to feel like shit again. stupid bitch

One a day to cope with withdrawl symptoms really doesn't seem like enough!

Did you tell your gp that it wouldn't be enough and that you have needed more than that so far?

You could always call nhs direct again, if things get bad.

Good luck hun. Sorry the appointment didn't go great. Did you get anywhere with the cpn thing?

Archived