Mental Health Forums

Piccie Thread

mort

This is the best thread ever I am so glad we all did this, I really got so upset the first pic I posted now I am so cool with it I was thinking about adding my lovely family too.

It is really cool seeing you all!

YAY!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanDown123

• strat

• Stephanana

• kissprudence

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, I dunno if its a form of self harm, but some of you have asked to see a "better" photo of me.....

Picture.jpg

I've since had me haircut to a no.3......

Spliffy

PS. Nice wallpaper, eh!!!

Klue - :lol:

Spliffy - I'd do ya - but only if you get rid of that disgusting wallpaper :lol: . Jesus, I know you live in Norfolk, but man, it is minging. Perhaps it's ironic (he says, to let you off the hook.....) Do me a favour - post me of your pic of your curtains so I can criticise them (and enhance the big camp stereotype that is me and Chococat :P )

GingerJoanne - don't add a reply to this or anything else in this post, cos you're just a big tease, as has been widely noted, and I ain't quickly flicking back to check out what you look like, only to see a witty comment. (OK, i'm telling a lie - I'll be here quicker than a rat up a drainpipe)

Dxx

Yeah, u'd do me eh Dan! Then throw me away just like all the rest!!!!!

Mums wallpaper, I take no blame, although my mate had Superman wallpaper till he was about 28!

Spliffy

Thanks for sharing your pics everyone.

Can't believe I'm doing this, but here are mine. I can't copy and past pics for some reason, so I'll post the links. Be prepared for the worst, I'm ugly and my arms are a mess. The fist pic is me with my sisters, playing with a dog that stayed with us for a few days. I'm the one in the bright, pink t-shirt. The second one is me without glasses. Don't know what's worse.

me with my sisters

me without glasses

Sorry if anyone gets sick.

Aw -- you're extraordinarily beautiful!

God help me.

I'm rather better blurred, so if everyone (if they meet me) would take out their contact lenses...

1291887091_m.jpg

Thanks SAXIII although I find it very hard to believe someone who says something positive.

I'll remember to take of my glasses, should I ever meet you! ;)

I agree with SAXII Athas!!!

I'm a sucker for green eyes! And if you met me, you would have to take your glasses off! ( cos like SAXII, I'm better looking blurred!)

SAXII, You look well cool dude! But as you're a bloke, you just aint my type!!

Spliffy

Athas you're beautiful...and I do mean that x

If I go meeting anyone without my contacts in I won't make it much past my front door and I'm too self-conscious to leave the house wearing my glasses! They do make glasses with thinner frames than they used to but there's only so much they can do!

Archived